Isnin, 3 September 2012

PEMUDA UMNO BAHAGIAN JASIN

PEMUDA UMNO BAHAGIAN JASIN


Treat As Urgent And Call Me Now 00226 78 83 65 18.

Posted: 03 Sep 2012 11:13 AM PDT



Dear Friend.

Please accept my apologies if this request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what ever form. I got your contact email address from the internet Business directory and decided to contact you for this transaction that is based on trust and your outstanding.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.5) million to your account.The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund is transfered to your account.

If you are interested in this deal, kindly send me your complete information, your full names and address, Your Private telephone and Fax numbers,Your Private email address,Your Age,Your Country,Marital Status,Your Occupation and Your Personal Mobile Number.

Having gone through a methodical search,I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting.Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more information also note that the fund is going to be share at the ratio of 60/30 30% for you and 60% for i and my family which we are going to use for investment. And 10% for outstanding expenses.

Endeavor to let me know your decision.

Kindest Regards.
Mr.Omar Ahmed.

Tiada ulasan:

Pengikut