Ahad, 17 Julai 2011

PEMUDA UMNO BAHAGIAN JASIN

PEMUDA UMNO BAHAGIAN JASIN


I hope to meet you when I visit Malaysia

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 02:33 AM PDT


Hi, I came back from oversea trip to Scotland.I am Miss.A.Dayan Hayley,I work with Avocet Mining PLC in UK as assistant senior supervisor.We may not know ourselves for now but it is my heart desire to take vacation leave from our company to visit Malaysia for the first time because my  father originally came from M'sia.I want to have some fun and possibly discuss some business matters.It is no longer a news that Asia is developing so fast and catching up with developed countries with a lot of tourist attraction  centers,it gives me so much joy because I want to witness it and be part of it.

I do not mean to inconvenience you,I want to build a close relationship with you.I will appreciate it if you can spare your time to welcome and accompany me,never mind I will take care of the expenses.If you are interested  could you please tell me little about yourself and let me know the nearest airport to you that will be easier for you to come and fetch me on arriva l?
I await for your reply

My Regards
Miss.Ascroft

Tiada ulasan:

Pengikut