Ahad, 4 September 2011

PEMUDA UMNO BAHAGIAN JASIN

PEMUDA UMNO BAHAGIAN JASIN


HELLO

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 06:19 AM PDT

How are you? sorry for invading your privacy..I am Noraini Osman and I am from uk,I intend to visit Malaysia soonest because my late father is from there but i don't know anyone in Malaysia.I was hoping maybe we can be friends,you can contact me on my private email (norainiosman1@hotmail.com) so we can get to know each other better.

HELLO

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 05:23 AM PDT

How are you? sorry for invading your privacy..I am Noraini Osman and I am from uk,I intend to visit Malaysia soonest because my late father is from there but i don't know anyone in Malaysia.I was hoping maybe we can be friends,you can contact me on my private email (norainiosman@hotmail.co.uk)so we can get to know each other better.

Tiada ulasan:

Pengikut