Rabu, 21 November 2012

PEMUDA UMNO BAHAGIAN JASIN

PEMUDA UMNO BAHAGIAN JASIN


I wait for your response.

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 06:15 AM PST

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself,I am Mr Abdul G.Khan,an ACCOUNTS OFFICER with the Bank of Africa Burkina faso.

I am writting you this letter based on the latest development at my Department which I will like to bring to your personal edification.($15million transfer claims).

This is a legitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account, If you are interested with the listed below and yours comment.

Your Full Name:................
Your Company name:....................
Your Direct Phone N°:................
Your Fax N°........................if available.
Your Age:..........................

Best Regard,
Mr Abdul G.Khan
God Bless you.

You can contact me on this email address abdulkhan145@gmail.com

Tiada ulasan:

Pengikut